Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Nyan Nyan

Check out Nyan Nyan's new website. They are awesome when it comes to buying anime stuff, and at a very good price. I've been buying stuff from them since last year (I think) from their original Ebay service Nyan-Nyan-Store, and they've been great and very helpful. Highly, HIGHLY recommended for Australian anime fans!

Now they've got a website which looks pretty cool and looks like they're gaining popularity with the general otaku pulic.

All I can say about them, through personal experience is that their products are originals, I've never had any problems with them, super-helpful, are absolutely careful when sending stuff (like figures are packaged so nicely!) and and... very cool!

Now go on, click on their link and spend some money buying anime stuff... I unfortunately can't cos I spent a wee too much last year ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment