Friday, March 2, 2007

New... stuff

Well its been a while since my last, early morning post, but not being an otaku leads to these sort of things (which I'm happy I'm not).

A friend of mine mentioned something about a teacher being bustd over the act of Enjo Kosai in Japan (Shimane prefacture I think). I don't have any facts and haven't really checked up on it, but the first thing that hit me was GTO and Initial-D, along with 'Kamisama, mou sukoshi dake'. There was something about the two parties meeting on a 'daei site'. Anyway, heres the link to wikipedia's info on Enjo Kosai.

In other news, well there isn't any. I happened to flick the channels onto the Academy Awards? and the best adaptation award was on. With 'The Departed' winning, what kinda shocked me was the reference to the original HK movie 'Infernal Affairs' as a japanese movie. The nerve!

Finished watching the GTO drama series, or at least the 12 eps and not the special and movie. It was fun, and I recommend it to anyone, though I think people who've read the manga or watche the anime would not really like it since its a shortened version and changed quite a bit. I'm reading the manga series at the moment at a very slow pace as its in the manga library. Apparaently, wiki's page on GTO states that Tokyopop released info that the final ep of the GTO drama was the most watched ep of all time in Japan. I dunno if its true, but a fun ep it was.

*bloody pokemon music on winamp*

My eyes are hurting after so much time on NFS Most Wanted (xbox) and watching Ranma, GTO and other crazy stuff! Arrhhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment