Friday, February 23, 2007

2 Meter EVA 01

Found this on the Anime News Network about a 2 meter tall Evangelion model for sale, at around 1 million yen. Very cool


While checking the pictures at the second link above I noticed all the new Evangelion mechandise. Thats actually a very nice Kotobukiya show, which I didn't notice until my 4th or 5th evening in Akihabara. It was right in front of one of the train station exits. It was exciting to be inside 'the' Kotobukiya shop, but you could definitely find their stuff at a better price elsewhere in Akiba.

Man if I didn't spend so much money last year, I'd be getting ready to get me some of those figures, especially this one:

*hehe I can't seem to find it now... let me upload it later... actually I don't know where it is, so I think this clip will do the trick*




No comments:

Post a Comment