Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Android-i-ness

I'm wondering what I can do with my android phone and the possibility of developing something vaguely interesting, with my limited programming knowledge. I've installed the SDK and pluggins and all the usual starting points, and even tried teh 'hello world' tut, and its looking good. But what the hell am I going to build???

Rather stupidly, I used to bag on about how silly the 'hello world' process is, but strangely enough, it was very usual in getting my into doing something that could've possible deterred me from the entire process. Its a simple method of giving people the opportunity to try something out. Strange how a little thing like 'hello world' can change a persons opinion about something.

Anyways, got plans, FOR NOTHING, to build on. I was thinking of a torrent management app but thats already there for people to download. Building a customised train travel app is totally unoriginal, but the only app available for android 1.6 is somewhat, limiting. But I need a dream. My dream. Silly me.

So, hopefully this little endeavor keeps this blog a little active :)

No comments:

Post a Comment