Saturday, May 12, 2007

Limited Edition Rider

I was fortunate enough to have this ordered while I was in singapore. A friend at Kareshi Kanojyo no Mise (a very cool anime store in singapore) helped me get around ordering this limited edition rider figure from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia which had to be done with a coupon from the Hobby Japan magazine.

I'm not too impressed by it overall, but the detail to her hair and face is what makes it worth it, and its limited edition!




Unfortunately, or fortunately, this will be the last anime figure I shall add to my collection, if not for a long time to come, ever again.

Click HERE for more pictures, but I warn you, there are 12 images which I didn't bother resizing and adding thumnails. They are all roughly 1024x XXXX sized. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment